The first thought that may come to mind is the benefit to visually impaired people. And that's a wonderful benefit . . . but there is so much more.
Here are just a few ways audiobooks can benefit an endless number of people . . .
- Saves time. Many people love to read but just can't find the time to sit down with their favorite books. Audio books are a great answer! People can listen while driving, walking, doing housework, dressing . . . you get the idea.
- For someone who just doesn't like to read, audiobooks can open a whole new world of options.
- Audiobooks are a great answer for someone who is ill and finds it tiring to hold even an ebook device.
- Human-read audiobooks can support reading skill development. WeAreTeachers.com
- And that's not all. Read "10 Amazing Benefits of Audiobooks Every Book Lover Should Know."
Our Audiobook Services
What We Provide
- Vocal coaching and preparation for client's recording of audiobook
- Editing and processing of raw audio received from client
- Mastering of audiobook to meet technical requirements for upload to Audible, iTunes, and Findaway Voices
From $225 per finished hour
(Although there are obvious variables, an average is 9300 words per finished hour. Fee may vary depending on quality of recording sample received
What Client Provides
- Recorded narration of book
- Client required to use professional recording gear (computer, quality condenser microphone, interface, etc). Kits may be purchased. One source: Musician's Friend
If you prefer not to narrate the book yourself, we offer narration services for an additional $100 per finished hour.
Audio Cover Art Work
Convert your printed book cover to meet requirements for audiobook cover. Starts at $60.
Samples Of Our Work
Click the button below to hear the I Need Answers audiobook on Audible.com
Let's Get Started
Your journey begins with a simple message.
Simply fill out this simple form and let us know what you're working on and how we can help.
Someone from our team will reach out to you via email as soon as possible (usually next business day) to learn more about you and how we can meet your needs.